SAINT MATTHEW CATHOLIC SCHOOL TUITION POLICY
Sending your child to Catholic School is one of the most important decisions you can make regarding your child’s education. The Parish community shares the investment you make in Catholic education. The operation of Saint Matthew School is primarily tuition driven; therefore, parental commitments to tuition and fee obligations are crucial to the school’s continued operation and vitality. The tuition and fees for Saint Matthew School are examined and determined by the Parish Finance Committee.
Saint Matthew School utilizes the services of the SMART Tuition Program for parent payment plans. All tuition payments are received and processed through this tuition management service.
• Tuition payments are due at predetermined deadlines. Any late payments are subject to a late fee.
• Delinquency of 30 days – A reminder will be sent to the family via email asking for payment.
• Delinquency of 60 days – A statement is sent to the family stating that the tuition account is in jeopardy. At this point the child/children will be suspended from any extra-curricular activities, (CYO sports and or school related.). The Finance Committee will be notified of these delinquent accounts.
• Delinquency of 75 days will result in a letter sent to the parents stating the following:
*Students will not be re-admitted to Saint Matthew School beginning January 3, 2018.
• Failure to be current at the end of the second trimester may result in the child/children not being admitted for the third trimester.
• Transfer of academic information to another school will be withheld until the total tuition payment is received in cash, cashier’s check, certified check, or through SMART.
• Failure to pay outstanding fees and tuition from the previous school year will result in the student not being admitted for the next school year.
• July and August payments must be up to date by August 31 or children will not be admitted to school.
We realize that extenuating circumstances could drastically impact a family’s ability to pay tuition. In these cases, a special meeting with representatives of the Finance Committee may be requested. Documentation to verify the need for special consideration must be made available to the Finance Committee representatives.
My signature below indicates that I have read and understand this policy.
Enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year is not complete until this Tuition Agreement and registration form are completed and signed by you
Signature of Parents: Date:
If you have any questions, kindly contact Maureen Lipscomb at 215-333-3142 x304